חומרי רקע נוספים
· Gordon, E. A., Henry, E., & Palia, D. (2004). Related party transactions and corporate governance. In Corporate Governance (pp. 1-27). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
· Bebchuk, Lucian, and Jesse Fried. "Pay without performance: The unfulfilled promise of executive compensation." International Company and Commercial Law Review 16.11 (2005): 461.
· Kohlbeck, M. J., & Mayhew, B. W. (2004). Agency costs, contracting, and related party transactions.
· Cheung, Y. L., Qi, Y., Rau, P. R., & Stouraitis, A. (2009). Buy high, sell low: How listed firms price asset transfers in related party transactions. Journal of Banking & Finance, 33(5), 914-924.
· Lo, A. W., Wong, R. M., & Firth, M. (2010). Can corporate governance deter management from manipulating earnings? Evidence from related-party sales transactions in China. Journal of Corporate Finance, 16(2), 225-235.
· Bebchuk, L. A. (2004). The case for increasing shareholder power. Harv. L. Rev., 118, 833.
· Grandmont, R., Grant, G., & Silva, F. (2004). Beyond the Numbers—Corporate Governance: Implications for Investors. Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt.
· Oecd, O. E. C. D. (2004). The OECD principles of corporate governance. Contaduría y Administración, (216).